Since founded in 2014, The Consultation Center played a crucial role in supporting the SMEs sector. By offering different solutions that helped the clients to overcome the challenges they face in managing the daily operation and execute their expansion plans. Moreover, through our deep knowledge in local regulations and being trusted consultancy firm, we represented international companies to facilitate their setting up their operation in Saudi Arabia.Contact Us
Fadi AlAwami, Financial and business adviser in SMEs and entrepreneurship ecosystem with 15+ years’ success designing and implementing strategic business management plans to achieve revenue expectations and ensure financial sustainability. He holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from KFUPM and working experience in Financial Sector and The World Bank Group.visit webiste
For Local SMEs
- Arrange facilities based on the business need from Banks or Finance Companies.
- Analyzing the financials and suggest the proper financial solutions to improve business performance.
- Preparing and managing operational cash flow.
- Preparing feasibility studies and business plans.
- Offering business advisory for startups.
For Fintech Startups
- Advising on the feasibility of any financial services or technology related product and/or service offered in the Kingdom .
- Assisting applicants in obtaining the SAMA relevant licenses such as Payment Service Provider (PSP) license for companies wishing to offer wallets and digital payments in the Kingdom.
- Advising Crowdfunding Platforms (both equity & lending), Insurtech, Robo-Advisory & Digital Payments startups who wish to set up business in the Kingdom. Additionally, we advise on regulatory applications to obtain license from both the CMA and the SAMA including advising on ongoing regulatory matters.
- Advising on strategy and operating models for all FinTech, Insurtech and Regtech ventures including liaising with regulators and drafting manuals and policies such as compliance, IT, AML and Risk Management manuals.